Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Saturday, June 20, 2015
*****CT GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****

Introducing Jenn's amazing pirate kit "Arrgggh" an ADI exclusive, made to match Jacqueline Colleen-Tarroly's tube of the same name, sold exclusively at Artistic Dreams Imaging... This kit comes with 84 elements and 15 papers, however the items are amazing and seemed like the choices were endless..I kept adding and removing lol, I just couldn't figure out which ones to use, as they are all so awesome!!.. This scrapkit will easily compliment any pirate tube out there..don't delay!! grab it here today ... http://store.artisticdreamsimaging.net/en/ginnibug-designz/7021-ginni-arrgggh-deka-kit-only-.html

KIT PREVIEW

TAGS I MADE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive