Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Monday, August 3, 2015
´¯` CT TTD STORE & ARTIST ONAWISS ´¯`
Introducing Onawiss's adorable tube "Marly" ...Omg can you say cute as heck!!.. This tube was a joy to work with, she is fun, cute, on safari..lol, I had so much fun creating with her.. She comes in multiple colours as well as a close up pic... I paired her with Bella Caribena's scrapkit "Tropical Wild".. this kit was awesome, so many elements that complimented this tube, it has a tropical jungle fel to it, flowers, trees, cute animals.. in hues of green, purple, brown, & pinks don't miss out on these great items.. grab there today at TTD here... http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/
 
TUBE & KIT PREVIEW

TAGS I MADE

 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive