Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
´¯` TTD STORE ARTIST SELISAN AL-GAIB ´¯`
Introducing Selisan Al-Gaib's stunning new tube "Imagine"... This tube is amazing.. she is so pretty, and sweet, yet sexy, with the tattoos running down her back.. She comes in multiple layers, allowing you to change her hair colour, she is easy to pair with many different kits.. let your imagination run wild!!.. grab her here today..don't delay!!.. http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_191&products_id=6857
 
TUBE PREVIEW
 
TAGS I MADE

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Renee, I am in awe of the tags you make; I have seen many tags all over the internet-but have to say that you see the beauty in the ones you choose. Im glad that I found the group and I am so glad that I've been able to acquire some of it. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive